Need a UK immigration specialist in South Africa? IAS’ team is here to help.
IAS’ UK immigration attorneys are a team of specialised experts which have already helped several clients travel from South Africa to the UK.
Whether you wish to join your family, work or study in the United Kingdom, your dedicated IAS adviser can help you review your options to apply for a visa.
We offer professional UK immigration services, tailored to help each of our clients with their unique cases. Since your first advice session with your attorney, your adviser will work tirelessly to assess your case, review your personal circumstances, and guide you through each step of your immigration journey.
Get in touch with our team today to find out more about our services for UK Visas for South Africans.
We are the most reliable UK attorneys, ready to help South African nationals
At the Immigration Advice Service, we employ the best UK immigration attorneys. Each of our professionals specialises in different UK visas, nationality and appeal issues. Depending on your circumstances, you will be assigned with a lawyer who matches your needs, and who will represent you in your case.
Whether the complexity of your case, we are committed to always providing expert advice and professional assistance to guide you through your application until your case is successful, liaising with the Home Office to avoid any delay or complication.
Call us today or request a call back from one of our UK immigration advisers to discuss your case with one of our professional UK immigration attorneys for South African citizens.
Our UK Immigration Services for South African Citizens
Do I need to apply for a visa to travel from South Africa to the UK?
Depending on your situation, you may need to apply for a specific visa to enter the UK from South Africa. Each visa tier is different and targeted at several categories of applicants, based on their rationale to visit the UK. Besides, under some circumstances, migrants are required to have a UK-based sponsor, such as their employer or educational institution.
As a South African citizen, you may need to apply for a visa to enter the UK. However, the best way to assess your case is to discuss your circumstances with an immigration expert.
At IAS, we only employ the best immigration attorneys, who have already helped several clients travel from South Africa to the UK. Your dedicated adviser will review your case, and help you explore all your options to travel safely.
Contact us today to find out more about our UK immigration services for South African citizens. You can call us, or request a call back from our customer care team.
Which UK immigration services for South Africans does IAS offer?
IAS’ immigration specialists provide excellent support to all South African citizens who wish to travel across Britain or visit the UK.
We offer dedicated and bespoke immigration packages, based on our clients’ circumstances.
All our OISC-trained UK immigration attorneys and caseworkers provide professional assistance for all immigration issues and processes, to ensure that your application is successful. Our services include:
- UK entry clearance
- Leave to Enter and Leave to Remain applications
- Visa applications under the Point-Based System
- Marriage, Partner and Family Visas
- Permanent residency and British citizenship applications
- Employment immigration services, including work visas applications
- Deportation, bail and detention matters
- Refugee, asylum seekers, and humanitarian protection enquiries
- Appeals and judicial review challenges
What is the UK Visa application process from South Africa?
Each case varies based on the type of permit you require to enter the UK. Nevertheless, there are some common steps that all applicants from South Africa must take to obtain their UK permit. This includes:
- Complete each part of your application form either online or by paper. One of IAS’ immigration attorneys can do this on your behalf.
- Pay your application fee, including the immigration health surcharge. Your application will only be valid after you have submitted your payment.
- Submit your application form and supporting documents to the UKVI. All paperwork which is not in English nor Welsh must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Wait for further instructions. You will soon receive an invitation to book your appointment and have your biometrics collected.
- Attend an interview to support your eligibility and answer any question about your case (if necessary).
- Wait for the UKVI’s decision. An in-depth investigation will be made to check if you meet all the mandatory eligibility criteria, based on the documents that you provided.
- You will receive a letter with the UKVI’s decision within a few weeks from your application
- If your application is successful, you will need to collect your Biometric Residence Permit before you travel to the UK.
What will IAS’ immigration attorneys do?
From your first advice session with your dedicated UK lawyer to the moment, your visa will be granted, IAS will always be there for you.
We are committed to offering professional support with a series of services which are entirely tailored around each client’s needs.
You will be paired with a UK attorney who is experienced in cases like yours, and who can offer adequate support.
You will be provided with an action plan to outline your application journey. Besides, you will learn everything you need to do to meet the eligibility criteria.
Your attorney will complete your UK application forms for South Africans on your behalf.
Once your paperwork has been submitted, we will liaise with the Home Office to ensure that your case is never delayed.
Call us today to learn more about what services we offer for South African citizens applying for UK visas.
Our services for South African citizens applying for UK Partner & Family Visas
Our team of immigration attorneys is committed to helping those who wish to apply for a UK Family Visa from South Africa.
We offer bespoke assistance for the following UK Visa applications:
- Spouse Visa, for those who wish to join their partner in the UK from South Africa.
- Fiancé Visa, for South African citizens who wish to get married in the UK.
- Civil Partner Visa, if you and your partner are in a valid civil partnership and wish to live in the UK together.
- UK Ancestry Visa, for Commonwealth citizens or South African nationals who can prove that one of their grandparents was a UK citizen.
- Adult Dependant Visas for those who have a child who is under the age of 18 and is living an independent life in the UK.
Each of these applications has specific eligibility requirements and different application process. For this reason, it is always advisable to seek the advice of a UK immigration lawyer in South Africa.
Immigration services for South African workers and entrepreneurs travelling to the UK
The UK welcomes international entrepreneurs, workers, and investors under the points-based system.
IAS’ UK immigration attorneys in South African can offer professional assistance with the following applications:
- Skilled Worker Visa, for international workers who have received a job offer from a UK-based employer, that holds a valid Sponsorship Licence.
- Tier 1 Investor Visa. To qualify as an international investor, you must have access to at least £2 million to be invested in the UK.
- Innovator Visa, for international innovators, including those travelling from South Africa to the UK.
- Start-Up Visa, for those interested in setting up their new business or start-up in the UK.
Call us to book your first advice session with one of our UK immigration attorneys, experienced in UK immigration law.
We provide several services tailored to each of our clients’ business and needs.
If you wish to travel from South Africa to visit the UK, you need to apply for a Visitor Visa.
This permit can be used for entering the UK for either leisure, business, or to seek private medical treatment.
If you are unsure whether you need a visa to travel to the UK, or if you want to receive professional advice, you can get in touch with IAS’ UK immigration experts in South Africa.
The UK immigration system is point-based, meaning that applicants need to score a minimum number of points to prove their eligibility. The test includes several criteria, such as your English fluency, your age, your immigration history, and other aspects related to the nature of the visa you are applying for.
If you wish to find out more about this system and how to apply for a visa, you can discuss your case with one of IAS’ UK immigration lawyers.
Certain UK visa applications require specific knowledge of written and spoken English as an eligibility criterion for applicants.
If you are a South African citizen travelling to the UK, you can meet this requirement by either:
- Sitting a valid English language test.
- Providing proof of a valid academic qualification which was taught or researched in English. This must be recognised by UK NARIC.
If you want to discuss your eligibility against this requirement, you can get in touch with our team of UK immigration solicitors at any time.