Assistance with moving to the UK from South Africa
Moving to the UK from South Africa can be tricky and taxing. Getting a new house, opening a bank account, getting a local number, a school for yourself or your children, healthcare, a car, and so on can be overwhelming.
If you try to handle it all yourself, you will soon find that there are many seemingly never-ending tasks, and you might spend way more than you need to in time and money. Our concierge services take it all off your hands, so you put your focus on something else and only bother with showing up at the airport on your day of the move.
We assist with everything you need to get settled in the UK, including visa application, shipping your items, handling travel arrangements, and securing a house or an apartment in the UK. For assistance with moving from the UK to South Africa, call 0333 305 9375 or contact us online.
IAS Concierge Services
Our concierge services offer international relocation and concierge around moving to the UK with ease.
Unlike a moving company that will only move your items from South Africa to the UK and have you stressing out over the other tasks, concierge companies help you move and get settled. At IAS, we aim to provide the highest comfort level while we help you get settled in the UK.
Here are some of the concierge services we provide:
- Shipping of your items to the UK
- Securing the house, school, medical facility you need
- Setting up your house for comfort, including installing appliances
- Handling travel arrangements, including booking flight tickets
- Cleaning your house and unpacking
- Setting up utility contracts, including light and water
- Getting a local sim card and setting up Wifi
- Setting up security systems, such as cameras in your new UK home
We provide a concierge for anything around relocating and getting you, your family, and your pets settled in the UK.
What to expect before you move
With our concierge service, you can expect that we will assign a personal concierge to you that ensures all the details are as you want them. Your dedicated concierge consultant will be someone with expertise in helping South Africans move to the UK.
We are able to make all arrangements to ensure that you come to a comfortable UK home at the pre-move time. Every service provided will be according to your specifications and sign-offs.
During the pre-move time, what we provide include:
- Researching suitable homes and real estate properties
- Liaising with real estate agents to arrange for you to rent, buy, or view properties
- Decluttering your home in South Africa
- Wrapping and securing your belongings for shipping
- Arranging for transporting your items to your UK home
- Booking flights and car rentals
- Transporting vehicles and art
- Pet-proofing and child-proofing your UK home
- Securing school and healthcare arrangements
- Purchasing furniture and installing appliances in your new home
What to expect on moving day
Our concierge team is on hand to ensure that your moving day is not stressful for you. All you need to do on that day is show up at the airport with your travel documents. We will have already made the travel arrangements if you want us to.
Expect that most of the heavy items will have already been in your UK home when you take your flight from South Africa to the UK. On the move day, we can:
- Ensure that items are unpacked and arranged in your new residence
- Unpack and arrange the belongings you travel with
- Remove packaging boxes and clean up your new residence
- Transport your pet humanely
- Ensure all appliances are installed
- Install storage solutions
- Stock your home with food according to your preference
What to expect post-move with our concierge service
Our concierge service doesn’t end when you relocate to the UK. We aim to get you settled in your new surroundings, and that includes:
- Providing you with an information pack on local amenities and services, such as leisure classes, dog walkers, gardeners, and gyms.
- Ensure that all utility services and appliances are working
- Handover your house keys
- Set up security systems
- Set up pet living spaces
- Assist in acquiring the U.K. driver’s license
The lists do not cover all our concierge services; we provide other concierge services, including luxury concierge, depending on your requirements. All you need to do is speak with your personal concierge consultant.
We would love to assist you in getting settled in the UK seamlessly. Call us today on 0333 305 9375 to get started.
Concierge services tailored to your needs
Although we provide full-service relocation and concierge, our clients can select each service they want.
We provide our clients with concierge services are tailored to their specific needs. For example, if you want us to handle finding an apartment for you and your family only, we can do that; if you only require transporting your belongings to the UK, we can handle that.
We provide a variety of concierge services to cover all requests you may have when moving from South Africa to the UK, and you can request only the services you need and get a quote on those exact services only.
Our personal concierge services aim to provide clients with access to what they want according to their exact specifications. Contact us through our contact form or email [email protected] to get a quote. You can also call 0333 305 9375.
UK visas, relocation, and concierge in one place
Our team is focused on helping you get comfortable in the UK with our end-to-end UK immigration service. We can help from acquiring a UK visa to the point of relaxing in your UK home.
Our immigration lawyers have knowledge and expertise in all aspects of UK immigration law and process and can assist you in acquiring UK visas, including family visas and work visas. We can assess your eligibility for any UK visa as well as British citizenship.
When applying for a visa, it’s safer to have a professional immigration lawyer look at your situation to ensure you satisfy the requirements and submit an application with an outstanding portfolio.
We will guide you through the UK visa application process and liaise with the UK Home Office on your behalf to ensure a high chance of success. Here are more details on what we provide:
- Assistance with gathering evidence of your eligibility
- Preparing your documents
- Completing your visa application and filling it
- Liaising with the home office on your behalf
- Advising on a previous visa denial and assisting with the next steps, be it an appeal or reapplication
With IAS, you can get a visa, sort out relocation, and get all you need to settle in the UK from one provider without worrying about a lack of communication between companies or having to handle anything yourself. With us, you can focus on other priorities while we handle your UK immigration.
Get in touch with us
We offer individuals and families in South Africa concierge services. Our clients are often:
- Individuals: we serve:
- High net-worth individuals
- Those in the public eye that understands the importance of discretion and trust
- Those that require our staff to sign NDAs to protect their interest
- Families: we typically serve those who:
- Don’t need the extra stress that’s involved in relocation
- Need services, such as school and home, to be set up without hiccups
- Have a lot to move
- Business executives: we are able to help:
- Business executives individually as well as with their families
- Busy professionals with no time to handle the relocation
If you are not any of the above, we welcome your inquiry. We can provide the concierge service to people in South Africa and select countries in the world.
We will ensure you are satisfied as we help you move to the UK with a personal concierge service. Contact us today so we can discuss your needs and how we can help. Call 0333 305 9375, send us a message via live chat or email [email protected].
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.
Our concierge services are made up of several services. Each concierge service has a fee. Your cost will depend on the services you require. For example, if you need help with moving your belongings only without house search and the other services, the cost will differ from if you need all the concierge services.
To relocate to the UK, the first step is to get a suitable visa. A visitor visa will only enable you to visit the UK and not stay long term. A family visa, spouse visa, or skilled worker visa will be more appropriate.
Ensure that you are eligible for a visa that will allow you to stay in the UK for a long time. If you are unsure of your eligibility or the best immigration route for you, reach out to us via live chat or call 0333 305 9375. You can also fill a contact form.
When you have a suitable visa that allows you to rent or buy a property, work, and more, you can get a house or an apartment in the UK and plan how to ship your belongings. Then, go ahead with planning and purchasing tickets and other travel arrangements.
However, there are other factors to relocating, including logistics and ensuring you are connected to utility services for water, etc. That is one of the many places a concierge service helps.
If you wish to relocate to the UK, reach out to us to get the most out of your relocation. Get a visa through our immigration and gain access to all you require with our concierge service.
One of the services provided under the concierge service is access to luxury concierges. We provide a number of luxury concierges, including special events planning, handling wedding arrangements, and personal shopping to stock your house or kitchen.